10 Days Best Nepal Trip is a best combination of sights & attractions of ancient cities of Kathmandu valley, wildlife viewing in Chitwan National Park, hang around in lake side Pokhara and get your favorite dinning.
Take a short nature hiking through the dense forest of Tanchowk. Enjoy the spectacular beauty of Mt Fishtail from Kalsee Eco-lodge, explore countless natural wonders, flora and fauna.
10 Days Nepal Trip
09 Nights/10 Days
from US$ 1645
per person based on double occupancy
Tour code: ETI-NT10
Tour start in : Kathmandu, Nepal
Tour end in : Kathmandu
Duration : 10 Days
Hotel Grade : Deluxe + Modest
- Explore ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Spend Two nights in Chitwan National Parks
- Overnight hiking and eco-lodge staying
- Unforgettable Views of Annapurna Himalayan ranges
- Stay with nature
- All inclusive trip
- Enjoy guided tour of Kathmandu including Durbar Square, Swayambhunath,
- Discover sights of Bhaktapur including palace of 55 windows, Dattatraya, Potter’s square
- See the Pashupatinath hindu temple,Boudhanath biggest Buddhist stupa
- Scenic drive through valleys, along the river
- Experience guided wildlife viewing excursion in Chitwan National Park and spot one horned rhinos
- Enjoy canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk & native Tharu dance
- Explore lakeside, Pokhara and get your favorite dinning
- Overnight nature hiking to Kalsee Ecolodge
- Enjoy walking tour in Thamel and find your top bargain souvenir
- Full breakfast daily
- Lunches ( 7)
- Delicious dinner ( 4 )
- Friendly get together at Happy Hour
Distinctive Lodging and Accommodation
- Kathmandu: Hotel Radisson or or Hotel Yak & Yeti or Del Annapurna or Hotel Shangrila
- Chitwan: Rhino Residency Resort or Green Park or similar
- Pokhara: Fishtail Lodge or similar
- Overnight Hiking: Kalsee Eco Lodge
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Get a brief information about Kathmandu with our guide. Overnight in Kathmandu
Enjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites-Durbar Squares, temple of living Goddess Swayambunath. Afternoon visit Boudhnath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple. Overnight in Kathmandu
Take early morning scenic drive into the Chitwan National Park. An afternoon take brief guided activities including jungle walk, bird watching etc. Relaxing overnight at a lodge.
Drive near the entrance to Chitwan National Park for full day of guided wildlife watching. Return to the lodge for native folk dance show and overnight at the lodge.
Take drive to Pokhara another beautiful city with great mountain views and lakes. Overnight in lakeside.
Take an hour drive to Lumle. Enjoy 2 hours soft hiking to Kalsee Eco-lodge nestled in the middle of forest. Overnight at Kalsee Eco-lodge.
This morning enjoy breathtaking view of Annapurna Himalayan range including Annapurna I (8091m), Mt Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and more. After late breakfast journey through the forest ( 3 hours ) to Pokhara.
Late afternoon relaxing overnight in Pokhara.
After breakfast journey back to Kathmandu
Enjoy guided tour of ancient cities of Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur and Lalitpur.
Your itinerary ends in Kathmandu, where you can choose one final optional adventure, depart for your next destination beyond Himalayas. Or start your journey home with memories and stories to spare.
This tour is available whole year. However, September till March is best. August, April and May is modest. But if you like rain than Jun, July also not bad. You can see green everywhere. Mountain visibility is not frequent in these months.
Just pick your date and fill the form for the details :INQUIRE
I had such a wonderful experience visiting Tiger Tops, Pokhara and a trek in the Himalayas, where we viewed Annapurna at her best. Mr. Gurung took excellent care of us and I would recommend his Tour Company to anyone.
I always have my travel hand “tailored” and it could not have been done better. I would be very happy to give out any information. ”
-Mrs. Eileen Cripps, Madison, WI, USA