10 Days Nepal Trip is the best combination of experiencing luxury accommodations and sightseeing of the ancient cities of the Kathmandu Valley. It includes wildlife viewing in Chitwan National Park, plus time at the lakeside city of Pokhara to shop and enjoy wonderful dining.
A highlight will be taking the short nature hike through the dense forest of Tanchowk for a stay at the Kalsee Eco Lodge to enjoy the spectacular views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna South and other peaks of the Himalayas.
10 Days Nepal Trip
09 Nights/10 Days
old price US$ 1645 now from US$ 1529
per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement apply for single traveler.
Tour code: ETI-NT10
Tour start in : Kathmandu, Nepal
Tour end in : Kathmandu
Duration : 10 Days
Hotel Grade : Deluxe + Luxury
- Features & Inclusions
- Day by Day Experience
- Date & Availability
- Photo & Video
- Explore ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Spend Two nights in Chitwan National Park
- Overnight hiking and accomodations at Kalsee Eco Lodge
- Unforgettable Views of Annapurna Himalayan ranges
- Relax with nature
- All-inclusive trip
- Enjoy guided tour of Kathmandu including Durbar Square, Swayambhunath,
- Discover sights of Bhaktapur including palace of 55 windows, Dattatraya, Potter’s square
- See the Pashupatinath hindu temple,Boudhanath biggest Buddhist stupa
- Scenic drive through valleys, along the river
- Experience guided wildlife viewing excursion in Chitwan National Park and spot one horned rhinos
- Jeep Safari safari in to the forest of Chitwan national park
- Enjoy canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk & native Tharu dance
- Explore lakeside, Pokhara and get your favorite dinning
- Overnight nature hiking to Kalsee Ecolodge
- Enjoy walking tour in Thamel and find your top bargain souvenir
- Full breakfast daily
- Lunches ( 7)
- Delicious dinner ( 4 )
- Friendly get together at Happy Hour
Distinctive Lodging and Accommodation
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Get a brief information about Kathmandu with our guide. Overnight in Kathmandu
Enjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites-Durbar Squares, temple of living Goddess Swayambunath. Afternoon visit Boudhnath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple. Overnight in Kathmandu
Take early morning scenic drive into the Chitwan National Park. An afternoon take brief guided activities including jungle walk, bird watching etc. Relaxing overnight at a lodge.
Drive near the entrance to Chitwan National Park for full day of guided wildlife watching. Return to the lodge for native folk dance show and overnight at the lodge.
Today drive to Pokhara a beautiful city with great mountain views and lakes. Overnight in lakeside.
Take an hour drive to Lumle. Enjoy 2 hours soft hiking to Kalsee Eco-lodge nestled in the middle of forest. Overnight at Kalsee Eco-lodge.
This morning enjoy breathtaking view of Annapurna Himalayan range including Annapurna I (8091m), Mt Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and more. After late breakfast journey through the forest ( 3 hours ) to Pokhara.
Late afternoon relaxing overnight in Pokhara.
After breakfast journey back to Kathmandu
Enjoy guided tour of ancient cities of Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur and Lalitpur.
Your itinerary ends in Kathmandu, where you can choose one final optional adventure, depart for your next destination beyond Himalayas. Or start your journey home with memories and stories to spare.
I had such a wonderful experience visiting Tiger Tops, Pokhara and a trek in the Himalayas; where we viewed Annapurna at her best. Mr. Gurung took excellent care of us and I would recommend his Tour Company to anyone.
I always have my travel hand “tailored” and it could not have been done better. I would be very happy to give out any information. ”
-Mrs. Eileen Cripps, Madison, WI, USA