Join 14 days Eastern Himalayan Tour and discover culture, sights, cuisine of Nepal, India and Bhutan Road Trip. Enjoy the guided tour of ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, acquaintance with the living goddess Kumari. Enjoy Darjeeling tour. City was once a summer resort for former British ruler elite. Ride on Darjeeling Himalayan Railway or Toy Train. Visit the tea plantation slopes and taste tea. Enjoy the breathtaking sunrise view over Kanchenjunga eastern Himalayan range from Tiger hill. Enjoy the day in Gangtok a Buddhist pilgrimage site of India. Spend a night in Kalimpong hill station.
Tour continues with a road trip to Bhutan through the valleys of Phuntsoling, Paro, Thimpu, Punakha. Learn more about Bhutan with our guided tour. Take uphill hiking to Taktsang (Tiger nest ).
Eastern Himalayan Tour
from US$ 3100
per person based on double occupancy
Tour code: ETI-EHT14
Tour start in : Kathmandu, Nepal
Tour end in : Paro, Bhutan
Duration : 14 Days
Hotel Grade : Deluxe + Modest
- Visit ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Explore Darjeeling and Kalimpong- Eastern Tea states
- Opportunity to travel by toy train
- Unforgettable Views of Mt Kanchenjunga
- Visit Sikkim
- Scenic drive to Bhutan through valley of Phuntsoling to Thimpu
- All inclusive trip
- Enjoy the sights of Kathmandu including Durbar Square, house of Kumari (living goddess)
- Visit the UNESCO heritage Bhaktapur
- Scenic drive through tea states of Nepal and Darjeeling
- Experience the spectacle of sunrise over Kanchenjunga (8586m) from Tiger Hill
- Visit Rumtek Monastery, Tibetology and Handicraft center
- Enjoy the sights of Gangtok, Sikkim
- Visit Orchid garden in Kalimpong,Travel through valley of Phuntsoling to Bhutan
- See the sights of Paro, Thimpu Discover Tiger Nest
- Enjoy a Bhutanese dinner
- Full Breakfasts (13)
- Lunch (12)
- Dinner (12) including Nepalese and Bhutanese cuisine
- Kathmandu: Hotel Yak & Yeti, Radisson Kathmandu, Hotel Del Annapurna or Hotel Shangrila
- Darjeeling: Swiss Hotel or similar
- Gangtok: Hotel Mintokling or similar
- Kalimpong: Hotel Park or similar
- Phuntsoling: Hotel Lhaki or similar
- Thimpu: Hotel Mingmar or similar
- Wangdu: Phuntsohangu Guest House
- Paro: Tashi Namgey Resort or similar
- Kathmandu-Bhadrapur Scenic Flight ( 60 minutes )
- Bhadrapur-Darjeeling by Jeep or Van
- Transfer in Kalimpong, Gangtok and to Phuntsoling Jeep or Van
- Phuntsoling to Thimpu and in Bhutan Jeep or Van.
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Get a brief information about Kathmandu with our guide. Overnight in Kathmandu
In the morning enjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites-Durbar Squares, temple of living Goddess, Swayambunath. An afternoon, visit Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple. Overnight in Kathmandu
Your adventure begins after boarding a scenic flight to Bhadrapur. On arrival you will meet our local expert guide and driver. Start your Bhutan Road trip with drive to Darjeeling. Overnight in Darjeeling.
Wake up to see sunrise view over Kanchenjunga Himalayan range from Tiger Hill. After breakfast explore Darjeeling sights even experience oldest Toy Train of the world ride. Overnight in Darjeeling.
After breakfast take scenic drive to Gangtok, Sikkim. Overnight Gangtok, Sikkim.
Spend you day visiting sights in Gangtok including Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, handicraft center. In the evening enjoy walking tour of Gangtok. Overnight in Gangtok.
Drive to Kalimpong a hill station of east. Visit Orchid Garden, and sights of Kalimpong.
After breakfast Travel to Phuntsoling a boarder city Bhutan. After entry formalities, meet our local expert guide from Bhutan and drive to your hotel. Overnight in Phuntsoling.
After breakfast travel through scenic valleys, hills and mountains of Bhutan. You will have several stops along the way. Overnight in Thimpu.
Spend the day exploring National institute of traditional medicine, Art school, Nunnery. Tour continues to Sangay Gang for the best view of Thimpu. Visit Zoo of Takin- national animal of Bhutan, Handicraft emporium of Bhutan. Join the archery game in the Changlimethang sports ground at the end of the tour. Overnight in Thimpu.
After breakfast enjoy scenic travel to Punakha across Dochu-La (3,088m), and through spectacular scenery. Visit Punakha Dzong- house of the secret relic of Avalokiteshwora brought from Tibet. Spend your 30 minutes for personal meditation in the largest congregational Hall of the dzong. Short hike to Chimey Lhakhang the fertility temple of Lama Drukpa Kuenley the Divine Madman. Drive back to Wangduephodrang for overnight.
After early breakfast in Paro, enroute visit Simtokha Dzong-the Oldest Dzong built by Shebdrung Nawang Namgyel. Visit National Museum of Bhutan, (Ta Dzong) which contains works of art, handicrafts, costumes, armors and rare stamps. Take a leisurely hike down to Rimpung Dzong crossing a traditional covered bridge and drive to your hotel. Overnight in Paro
After breakfast short drive for day hiking to view the spectacular Taktsang monastery (Tiger’s lair). The history states that Guru Padmasambhava, who brought Buddhism to Bhutan, landed here on the back of a flying tiger. If time permit, drive to Drukgyal Dzong and enjoy a magnificent view of the Mount Chomolhari (7314 m). Go round the fortress, it is a 30 minutes leisurely a beautiful walk. Overnight in Paro.
This tour is available all months of the year. If you are looking for off season rates than you can travel in the months of Jun, July, & August. If you like to have best time than trip is available from Sep to May.
For inquiry and group rates, just fill up the following contact form. Please input name of tour and other details.