Our a week stress free trip from Kathmandu includes staying in eco-lodge (Kalseeecolodge.com), details and soak hot spring soaking. The lodge is located in the middle of forest. Next morning hiking to natural hot spring located in the Jhunuwa Dhanda. Traditionally, soaking in hot spring reduce stress, boost blood circulation, relieve pains naturally, solve skin problems and more.
Day by Day Program
Day 01, Kathmandu-Pokhara
Today we start early in the morning to avoid traffic jams on the way. There will be stops on the way for rest room use and photo. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 02, Pokhara-Kalsee Eco Lodge
Late morning take a short scenic drive (an hour thirty minute) to Lumle. We will have stop in the Naudanda to have magnificent views of Annapurna Himalayan range. Our drive continues for about 25 minutes. We get off in Lumle and we travel through village. At the end of village we take right for hiking toward Kalsee Eco Lodge. Enjoy lunch in Eco lodge. If weather permitting you will hike around to forest to view different kinds of flora and fuana, birds, butterflies etc.
Day 03, KEL-Jhinuwa:
You can have one of the best views of Annapurna South, Hinumchuli, Machhapuchre, and other Himalayas including Dhaulagiri from your lodge. After breakfast we travel through forest of Tanchowk toward Bhachek, Bherikharka, Tolka, and Landruk. Traveling is very comfortable, no climbing, average altitude between 1800-2100 meters. We will take lunch in Landruk. After lunch, we continue our journey to Jhinuwa. We descend down to Modhi river and cross hanging bridge and we ascend to Jhinua. Overnight in Jhinuwa.
Day 04, Hot Spring Bath:
Today just walk down from your lodge to Hot Spring located in the bank of Modi River. You can have bath as you wish.
Overnight in Jhinuwa. ( Trip extension is possible to go Annapurna Base Camp or Ghorepani pun hill via Ghandruk.)
Day 05, Jhinuwa-Australian Camp or KEL
After breakfast journey back to Australian Camp or KEL ( options )
Day 06, KEL-Pokhara
After breakfast, we hike down to highway and drive to Pokhara. Day at leisure.
Day 07, Pokhara-Kathmandu:
After breakfast take short flight to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Lumle-Pokhara-Kathmandu private transfers
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfasts
- One night Eco lodge experience with meals
- Two nights tea house lodging experience with meals
- An economy class Pokhara-Kathmandu airfare
Total price of trip
US$ 575 per person
on twin sharing basis
Tour is available : Sep to May
Minimum No of people required: 2
Maximum Group size : 12
- Staying in Eco lodge experiences
- Natural Hot spring bath experience
- Magnificent views of Annapurna Himalayan Ranges
- Soft Nature higking through the forest, villages.
- Rural trail
- Kathmandu-Pokhara by car
- Pokhara- Lumle By car
- Lumle-Kalsee Eco Lodge hiking ( two hours )
- Kalsee Eco lodge -Jhinuwa Hiking ( about 6 hours )
- Jhinuwa-Australian Camp ( 6 Hours )
- Australian Camp-Pokhara ( 1 hours hiking and an hour drive )
- Pokhara-Kathmandu by flight ( 35 minutes )
To make booking, just click on date you like to join the trip.