OVERVIEW 10 Days Nepal Trip is the best combination of experiencing luxury accommodations and sightseeing of the ancient cities of the Kathmandu Valley….
EG Trips - 423
- Experience Outline
- Features and Inclusions
- Experience Excludes
10 Days Nepal Trip is the best combination of experiencing luxury accommodations and sightseeing of the ancient cities of the Kathmandu Valley. It includes wildlife viewing in Chitwan National Park, plus time at the lakeside city of Pokhara to shop and enjoy wonderful dining.
A highlight will be taking the short nature hike through the dense forest of Tanchowk for a stay at the Kalsee Eco Lodge to enjoy the spectacular views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna South and other peaks of the Himalayas.
- Explore ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Spend Two nights in Chitwan National Park
- Overnight hiking and accomodations at Kalsee Eco Lodge
- Unforgettable Views of Annapurna Himalayan ranges
- Relax with nature
- All-inclusive trip
Arrive KathmanduWelcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Get a brief information about Kathmandu with our guide. Overnight in Kathmandu
Time : 8:45 am
Kathmandu SightsEnjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites-Durbar Squares, temple of living Goddess Swayambunath. Afternoon visit Boudhnath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple. Overnight in Kathmandu
Time : 7:00 am
Forest and wildlife viewingTake early morning scenic drive into the Chitwan National Park. An afternoon take brief guided activities including jungle walk, bird watching etc. Relaxing overnight at a lodge.
Explore Chitwan National ParkDrive near the entrance to Chitwan National Park for full day of guided wildlife watching. Return to the lodge for native folk dance show and overnight at the lodge.
Mountain and breathtaking viewsToday drive to Pokhara a beautiful city with great mountain views and lakes. Overnight in lakeside.
More closer to Mountains and NatureTake an hour drive to Lumle. Enjoy 2 hours soft hiking to Kalsee Eco-lodge nestled in the middle of forest. Overnight at Kalsee Eco-lodge.
Breathtaking views and natureThis morning enjoy breathtaking view of Annapurna Himalayan range including Annapurna I (8091m), Mt Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and more. After late breakfast journey through the forest ( 3 hours ) to Pokhara. Late afternoon relaxing overnight in Pokhara.
Pokhara-KathmanduAfter breakfast journey back to Kathmandu
Date : January 1, 1970
Your PlanEnjoy guided tour of ancient cities of Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur and Lalitpur.
Search out your KathmanduYour itinerary ends in Kathmandu, where you can choose one final optional adventure, depart for your next destination beyond Himalayas. Or start your journey home with memories and stories to spare.
- Enjoy guided tour of Kathmanduincluding Durbar Square, Swayambhunath,
- Discover sights of Bhaktapur including palace of 55 windows, Dattatraya, Potter’s square
- See the Pashupatinath hindu temple,Boudhanath biggest Buddhist stupa
- Scenic drive through valleys, along the river
- Experience guided wildlife viewing excursion in Chitwan National Park and spot one horned rhinos
- Jeep Safari safari in to the forest of Chitwan national park
- Enjoy canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk & native Tharu dance
- Explore lakeside,Pokhara and get your favorite dinning
- Overnight nature hiking to Kalsee Ecolodge
- Enjoy walking tour in Thamel and find your top bargain souvenir
- Full breakfast daily
- Lunches ( 7)
- Delicious dinner ( 4 )
- Friendly get together at Happy Hour
Distinctive Lodging and Accommodation
- Kathmandu:Hotel Radisson or Hotel Yak & Yeti or Del Annapurna
- Chitwan: Jagatpur Lodge
- Pokhara: Fishtail Lodge
- Overnight Hiking: Kalsee Eco Lodge
- Passport and visa fees
- Insurance and
- items other than specified in feature and inclusion tab
Pricing NameMin Group SizeMax Group SizePrice
Pricing Name: AdultMin Group Size: 2Max Group Size: 16price:
Pricing Name: ChildMin Group Size: No size limitMax Group Size: No size limitprice:
Pricing Name: CoupleMin Group Size: 2Max Group Size: No size limitprice:
Pricing Name: GroupMin Group Size: 10Max Group Size: 16price: /Group