Nepal Bhutan Tour
Join our 8 Days Nepal Bhutan Tour and explore sights in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur including Durbar Squares, UNESCO heritage sites. Opportunity to meet the living goddess-Kumari.
Spend four nights in Himalayan kingdom Bhutan. Trip includes guided tour of Thimpu, Paro, Punakha Dzong. Enjoy the scenic drive through the Paro valley and breathtaking view of Eastern Himalayan Ranges from Dachu-la. Take uphill hiking to Taktsang (Tiger nest). Taste Nepalese and Bhutanese cuisine, chat with colorful people and do top bargain shopping.
8 Days/7 Nights
from US$ 1665
per person based on double occupancy
- Explore ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Spend 4 nights in Bhutan
- Visit Tiger Nest in Bhutan
- Explore Bhutanese Art, Culture and it’s people
- Enjoy Bhutanese foods
- All inclusive trip and more
- Enjoy the sights of Kathmandu includes Durbar Square,
- Visit home of living Goddess (Kumari)
- Explore world’s heritage listed Patan city
- Take Kora of Boudhanath Stupa,
- Pashupatinath- Holy temple of Hindus
- Discover Thimpu capital city of Bhutan
- Visit the Tiger Nest (Taktsang) in Paro
- Visit Bhutanese farm house and more
- Full breakfast (7)
- Lunch (5)
- Dinner (5) with taste of Bhutanese and Nepalese cuisine
- Kathmandu: Hotel Radisson or Hotel Yak & Yeti or Del Annapurna or Hotel Shangrila
- Thimpu: Hotel Migmar or similar
- Paro: Tashi Namgey Resort or similar
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal’s largest and capital city. Get a brief information about Kathmandu with our guide. Overnight in Kathmandu
Enjoy the morning with a guided tour of Kathmandu including UNESCO heritage sites-Durbar Squares, temple of living Goddess and Swayambunath. Afternoon visist Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Hindu temple. Overnight in Kathmandu
Begin your adventure aboard the morning flight to Paro, Bhutan. Enjoy scenic drive (2 hours) to Thimpu capital city of Bhutan. Explore street, shops, restaurants of the city. Overnight in Thimpu.
After enjoying breakfast in Thimpu, day trip to Punakha Dzong. You will enjoy magnificent scenery drive crossing over Dachu-la (pass), visit male and female river, monasteries en-route. Overnight in Thimpu.
Enjoy guided tour of traditional Paper factory and drive to Paro. Visit Paro Dzong, National museum and enjoy walking tour of Paro street. Overnight in Paro
Early morning take a short drive to Ramathanka and hike to Tiger nest (Taktsang monastery). If time permit visit Kytsu Lakhang. Overnight in Paro.
In the morning board your flight to Kathmandu. On arrival take a tour of Patan Durbar Square. Evening enjoy our farewell dinner.
Your itinerary ends in Kathmandu, where you can choose one final optional adventure, depart for your next destination beyond Himalayas. Or start your journey home with memories and stories to spare.
Tour start from Kathmandu every week. You can book with this form. If you considering to travel in the month of June, July, August, you are eligible for our off season rates.
Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest): Monastery is built amazingly on cliff. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of Tigress and meditated at this monastery. Hence it is called Tiger’s Nest. The site has been recognized as most sacred and visited by all Bhutanese at least once in their lifetime. The hiking up to the Taktsang takes 3-4 hours at normal walking speed.