Sustainable Practices at Evergreen Tours:
We have been incorporating many sustainable practices to reduce our impact on the planet, support the local economy, and protect wildlife.
- We use fluorescent bulbs in our office and switch off all office equipment after office hours.
- We use energy saving office equipment.
- We print on both sides of paper to reduce consumption.
- We educate our employees about sustainability and keep updated frequently.
Sustainable Practices in our Trips:
- We promote land base or motor coach tours whenever possible.
- We encourage our guests to use less plastic to reduce waste.
- We employ local people for guiding or portering, whenever possible.
- We provide at least a local meal to promote the local cuisine.
- Our tours always include a local cultural show to promote our culture and heritage.
- We have discontinued elephant rides or ox cart rides activities from our tours.
- We encourage our customers not to buy endangered wildlife products or souvenirs.
- We promote local eco-lodges and community- based home stays.
- We encourage our customers to bring their own water bottle to refill and reduce waste.